Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tis the season!

Dallas Market Center/World Trade Center
Texas is finally starting to kick into winter with cold weather!  It's actually starting to feel like the holly jolly holiday season that it is. :)

As someone who is very new to the industry, I was super excited today to go to the World Trade Center in Dallas.  It was a little overwhelming with all of its fabulous merchandise inside, but I somehow managed to leave without anything for myself. :) I did however leave with some fabulous ribbon swatches for our adorable bows!


I'm about to start a fun project for our corporate office and can't wait to share the progress with you. Maybe you will even have better ideas for me as I begin creating it!  Take a good look at it and let your imagination take control!  It's a great Do It Yourself project! :)

Your Junior Designer -
Monica

No comments: